"Sean...checked the calibration of all of my G-5 Ping clubs, ensuring that my new 5 wood would complement them perfectly. I also love the Extreme Moment putter"
-- Cheryl Wheeler
- Pro Titanium Driver
- 460cc large head Driver with slight 1 degree close face angle for mild to moderate slice correction. 10.5 and 12.5 deg. lofts in RH, 10.5 deg. in LH.
- Pro Ti 2 Driver
- 460 CC square head shape driver with slight 1 degree closed face angle. 10.5 and 12 degree lofts, RH only.
- Pro Steel Fairway Woods
- 3, 5 and 7 Woods. Semi shallow face, low Centre of Gravity design in 15, 19 and 23 degree loft spacing for easy launch and playable distance separation from club to club. All in RH/LH.
- Pro Steel 2 Fairway Woods
- Square head shape Woods. Larger head volume for more confidence at address. 3 and 5 woods, RH only.
- Pro Steel Hybrids
- 18, 21, 24 and 27 degree models to replace 1-2, 3, 4 and 5 irons, respectively. Non offset, low Centre of Gravity. RH/LH, (27 deg. in RH only).
- Pro Steel 2 Hybrids
- 21 and 24 degree square head models to replace 3 and 4 irons. RH only.
- Pro Steel Irons
- Deep cavity, undercut, low Centre of Gravity irons in 4-PW, SW. PW-SW lofts of 49 and 55 degrees close the �gap� between wedges. Investment cast. Moderate progressive offset. RH/LH.
- Classic Wedges
- Traditional style cast wedges in double heat treated, softened steel for a softer feel. 52, 56 and 60 degree Gap, Sand, and Lob models. RH/LH.
- Accusite Putters
- Basic heel/toe weighted blade and mallet style putters with ceramic face inserts for crisp feel. RH only.
- Pure Track Putters
- Modern �Super Mallet� style designs with heavier heads for higher Moment of Inertia and greater stability during the putting stroke. Black, RH/LH, Red and Blue, RH only. $40.00
Based in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Sean Baines is a PCS-certified "Class A" clubmaker and the owner of Clubs That Fit. He is committed to providing quality, game-enhancing clubs and highly personalized service to golfers of all ages and skill levels.